FITTED UNDERGROUND - D12 Easy Rider Indigo
Easy Rider is day in and day out cool. Slight stretch to keep you comfortable throughout the day, a soft hand and a beautiful dark indigo exterior that begins with a slight sheen that will fade and soften with wear. This is well behaved selvedge from day one that only gets better with wear.
- 12oz selvedge denim
- 96/4% cotton/poly
- Dark indigo warp x white weft
- Right hand twill
- Collect Mills in Okayama, Japan
Dean (D): Mid rise, straight leg.
The Dean is our classic fit with a mid rise and modern straight leg that has a slight taper from the knee to the leg opening. Perfect for a slightly relaxed look that will comfortably fit over sneakers or boots.
- “Brooklyn Sunrise” WB button
- Pure brass fly buttons (USA)
- Brooklyn Bridge rear pocket arcuates
- Lined rear pockets with hidden roadway break
- Roped and tucked belt loops
- Custom rivets
- Single needle upper waistband construction
- Shell stitch fly
- Selvedge fly guard
- Leather patch with “Brooklyn Dragon” logo (USA)
- Heavyweight cotton/poly-core thread (USA)
- Silk screened front pockets
- Silk screened waistband
Raw denim will relax and expand with wear approximately as follows:
- Waist and hip .5-1"
- Rear rise .5-1"
- Thigh .25-.5"
Indigo transfer occurs with raw denim and will decrease and stop with wear. Avoid white surfaces while breaking in.
Wash as infrequently as loved ones permit. Rinse or machine wash in cool water. Always hang dry.