Universal Works - Camp Shirt - Indigo Hand Block Print
New for Spring-Summer 2022, the 'Camp Shirt' is destined to be a summer classic. It has a wide, relaxed fit compared to our other short-sleeve shirting options, but with an open collar for a laid-back 50's feel.
A traditional Southern Indian summer printed poplin cotton, made by local artisans using ancient techniques on hand block printing.
• REF: 26176.
• Wide relaxed fit - fit's one size bigger than our 'Road Shirt'.
• Camp collar.
• Side split hem; longer at the back.
• Back yoke with two small pleats.
• Button front.
• One large chest pocket.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton, 100% Cotton Trim.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
Please be aware that the measurements below are technical measurements that are based on the garment laid flat and are useful as a general guide only.
|Measured in Centimetres.||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Centre Back Length.||70
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||53.5
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (Inc. Cuff).||25