Pure Blue Japan - [GRE-019] 14oz Greencast Indigo Denim Relaxed Tapered One Wash
A new color is born in our standard 14oz XX series. While maintaining the unique texture, we have created a new color that is different from the usual blue indigo.
This green cast indigo is finished in a color that feels calm even in the brightness due to the exquisite effect of the mixed green dye. Therefore, it fits well with other colors and is easy to match with various items.
In order to complete this unique color, we repeated trial and error, such as blending green dye and finely adjusting the concentration of indigo. Please enjoy this original color of our company.
Also, because the threads are dyed with rope dyeing, you can enjoy the color fading.
The silhouette of GRE-019 is a relaxed tapered shape with a moderately relaxed circumference.
- 14oz one-wash Japanese selvedge denim
- The "Relaxed Tapered" fit from Pure Blue Japan is designed with additional room in the top block and thighs and a strong taper from the knee down
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery on back right pocket
- Deerskin leather patch
- Blue selvedge line, coin pocket selvedge
- Canvas herringbone pocket bags
- Custom branded black iron button fly
- Hidden back pocket copper rivets
- Raised belt loops
- Chain stitched hems
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Measurements taken by hand of the pairs we have in store at City Workshop (as of 3/23/2022). -RDC
**WAIST measured across the back of the waistband
|SIZE||WAIST||INSEAM||FRONT RISE||THIGH||LEG OPENING|