Outerknown - Cloud Weave Shirt - Birch Optic Plaid
This product is sold out
- A timelessly classic plaid reimagined in our signature Cloud Weave texture.
- Inspired by our beloved Blanket Shirt in a loftier, looser weave that brings another level of dimension to our button-ups while feeling impossibly soft from first wear.
- Heavyweight twill with planet-friendly buttons made from nuts.
- There's nothing better than pairing it with tees, cashmere, and blue jeans.
Size, Fit & Care
- Relaxed Fit
- 29" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.