Iron Heart - IHSH-332-SAX - Ultra Heavy Flannel Anniversary Check Western Shirt - Sax
This year (2022) will be 20 years since the conception of Iron Heart as a brand, from humble beginnings to what is now an extensive archive of garments and goods, all of which are worthy of wielding the Iron Heart logo. To commemorate this milestone, we take things back to where it all began, referencing one of our most iconic items, the ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirt and in particular, the first check and colourway to go into production, the IHSH-01.
Our original UHFs were made from a lighter weight 10oz fabric, as at the time this was the heaviest fabric that our factories could sew, but for those of you who are familiar with our UHFs, you will know that now we use a 12oz Aspero cotton, well...this doesn't stop there, the first version of this shirt was also overdyed for added heft, so we also overdyed this shirt in a pale grey, bumping up the weight to an impressive 14oz, making this our heaviest UHF to date. Finished with all the usual accompanying features, synonymous with our UHF shirts.
- Made in Japan
- Western shirt
- Iron Heart original 14oz ultra-heavyweight sax anniversary check cotton flannel
- Overdyed with pale grey wash
- UHF (ultra heavy flannel)
- Aspero cotton
- Single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Black Iron Heart logo’d Permex snaps (which can be pimped with a choice of three alternative ‘heavy-duty’ snaps)
- Button at the collar which can also be pimped with 12mm, 13mm or 15mm GOOD ART HLYWD buttons
- Two external snap-fastened chest pockets
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- One-washed and overdyed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying