Only 1 left!
Field Notes - Utility Ledger 48 Page 3-Pack
Brand Field Notes
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Mohawk Via Vellum 80#C “Safety Yellow,” with a brute force 2-color application of “Contractor Black” and “Overtime Red” soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Mohawk Via Vellum 70#T “Pure White“ with a fine, 1-color application of “Get-It-Done Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.