Field Notes - 56-Week Planner
It’s a durable planner that looks great, feels just right, and will hold up to years’ worth of your busy life without batteries, brand-sponsored Wi-Fi, or a monthly service charge loaded up with hidden fees.
56-Weeks - Start Anytime - Fill In Your Dates
- Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Lake Zurich, Ill.
- Cover printed on a General screen printing press, on 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard" with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black Atlas ink.
- Innards printed on a 19" × 25" Heidelberg MO offset printer, on Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Canvas Duck" soy-based ISC America ink.
- Bound with bombproof black metal "Double-O" Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816 "Binding Construction and Method," filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- Corners rounded to ½" (12.7mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
- Planner dimensions are 4¾ × 7½ (121mm x 191mm).
- Planner rules: .227" (5.78mm). Pretty random, but it worked best that way.
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.