Bleu de Chauffe - Woody S Backpack - Khaki Stonewashed
This product is sold out
The Woody S backpack is a reinvention of old climbing bags. You can wear it as a traditional backpack, or as a hand luggage, thanks to its handles. Made of very high quality cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather. Bleu de Chauffe has chosen the best fabrics, for a total protection. The bag integrates 2 outside compartments with a top magnetic closure or a zipper for your accessories as cell phone, wallet, passeport, notebook….It has high storage capacity and fits perfectly for your belongings and a 13” laptop.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Size : H 42 x L 35 x W 17 cm
Handmade in France.
Made with the same cotton canvas fabric used to renovate the famous Jeep Willis collector hood. The Bleu de Chauffe canvas is supplied by the very last French canvas manufacturer.
- Cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather.
- Felt shoulder straps for more comfort.
- One outside zipped pocket: 28 cm x 19 cm
- One outside back pocket with magnetic button closure: 30 cm x 23 cm
- One outside front pocket: 17cm x 17cm
- Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
- Metal details with a bronze finish.
- Embossed Bleu de Chauffe logo with a bronze sheen.