Pure Blue Japan - [18oz-019 WID] 18oz. Double Indigo Relaxed Tapered One Wash
This product is sold out
A relaxed tapered fit of the so-called double indigo denim woven using indigo yarn for both warp and weft yarns. This time I dropped it in 18oz.
At first glance, the indigo is so dark that it can be mistaken for black, but as you wear it, it becomes more atari and the blueness peculiar to indigo appears firmly.
In addition, you can obtain a powerful color fading with clear shades that are a bit different from ordinary denim (horizontal thread white).
The starting 14oz is also a model that you can feel the unevenness of the fabric enough, but this time we are using 18oz fabric, so the unique rough slab feeling is even more outstanding.
- 18oz Japanese selvedge denim, rinsed to remove shrinkage
- The "Relaxed Tapered" fit from Pure Blue Japan is cut with additional room in the top block/thigh, and features a strong taper from the knee down
- Rope dyed double indigo warp and weft
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery on back right pocket
- Deerskin natural leather patch
- Blue selvedge line, coin pocket selvedge
- Custom branded nickel button fly
- Hidden back pocket copper rivets
- Raised belt loops
- Chain stitched hems
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Measurements taken by hand of the pairs we have in store at City Workshop (as of 3/23/2022). -RDC
**WAIST measured across the back of the waistband
|SIZE||WAIST||INSEAM||FRONT RISE||THIGH||LEG OPENING|